You have created your email accounts and at least one MySQL users. This mean that you are now ready to Install WordPress from your cPanel
Login to your cPanel that was given to you by your hosting provider.
Scroll down to almost the bottom of the page where you will find the WordPress icon.
Click on the icon
Softaculous Will open and click on install.
The installation page will now open. It is very important to remove the extension WP in the directory slot. Look at the image and make sure you delete the WP
You need to fill in the following
We are creating a leather company for the purpose of this tutorial
- Your Site name
- The site Description
- Username example admin, Steve, Susan etc.
- A Strong Password – Remember to save your Password
- An email address that you have created – In our scenario it will be firstname.lastname@example.org
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click install.
If your installation was successful you will get an message like the one below
You can log into your website by using the website URL and wp-admin extension
Make sure to go to the next tutorial to choose an template.
Click on the course you want to do
- How to Setup WordPress in my cPanel and create an MySQL
- How to create emails
- How to Install WordPress
- Plugins that you will need for WordPress
- How to change WordPress Themes
- Creating Pages
- Creating a Post
- How to create Geographic Statistics in WordPress
Tags – How to install WordPress, How to Install WordPress from cPanel, WordPress Tutorials
How to Install WordPress from cPanel