How to create Geographic Statistics in WordPress and see where your visitors is coming from. You can use this information to boost sales and services. If you have more visitors in certain areas you can place ads in that region to bring your acquisition down and put more ads in areas where your sale is not doing well.
In our Plugin page you can see how to install WP Statistics.
This is a very powerful feature for both services and products that you sell.
After you have installed the WP Statistics plugin go to statistics and then settings in your dashboard
How to create Geographic Statistics in WordPress
Next go to the GeoIP collection setting page and activate both GeoIP Collection and GeoIP City. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Update
- The city and country visitors came to visit your site from
- Your most popular posts
- What platform was used to visit your site like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. This is useful when you are running Google Adsense.
You are now able to see
Click on the course you want to do next
- How to Setup WordPress in my cPanel and create an MySQL
- How to create emails
- Downloading WordPress from my Dashboard
- Plugins that you will need to get you started in a WordPress website
- Choosing a Template
- Creating Pages
- Creating a Post
- How to create Geographic Statistics in WordPress
- How to create a Subscribers List and send Bulk emails
- Website Search Engine Optimization – SEO
- How to submit your website to Google, Yahoo and Bing
If you find it hard to follow this courses you can reach out to us and we will create you an WordPress website for R499 or an eCommerce Website for R999 including 20 product uploads.
Contact 078 468 4794 – South Africa
Tags How to get statistics on WordPress, WordPress Tutorials